In our endeavour to become the true catalysts of the materialization of professional education dreams in India, we bring you the opportunity to win yourself an Indian Education Fair scholarship. With limited opportunities each year, we urge you to register at the earliest for your chance to win an Indian Education Fair scholarship. Our scholarship procedures have been created to be absolutely prejudice free, which means your own hard work and skills are the only things that can set you apart.
1. Get your Free Registration at www.indianeducationfair.in
2. Visit your nearest Counselling 2017 Session to test your skills and further information. (Refer to Counselling 2017 menu)
3. Enrol with the Counselling 2017 participating institution/college of your choice.
• Should be between 17 and 25 years of age.
• Should have completed Senior Secondary Education (12th standard) or its equivalent.
• Should have scored 50% or more in Senior Secondary Examinations.
• Should have valid admission in a Counselling 2017 participating institution/college.
Note: Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notification. Kindly check back for updates, if any.